The ultimate entertainer!
Enjoy our beautiful waterways with up to twelve family & friends!
Entertaining family & friends?
Entertaining is a breeze with PartyCat’s fully equipped galley, including a 3 burner gas cooktop & BBQ plate, fridge, sink, storage room and a large preparation area.
Feel Like exploring?
The large bow platform, with its wide boarding ladder and grab rails allows access to the beach or water.
Want to stay overnight?
For those who wish to extend their time out on the water, the luxuriously upholstered rear lounge folds into a comfy double bed.
Need to change into your swim suit?
The toilet, having full adult head room, basin and a mirror doubles as a convenient change room.
Want to have a shower?
The bow platform is an ideal place to have a shower. It can be accessed from the cockpit via a fully moulded streamline door.
Moulded Length – 7.6m (24’11”)
Overall Beam – 2.6m (8’7″)
Draft (Outboards Up) – 0.35m (1’2″)
Freeboard – 1.2m (4″)
Hull Deadrise – 28 Degrees
Weight (Hull only plus 2 x 60hp motors – 1250Kg Approx
Recommended horsepower twin Outboards – 60hp – 115hp
Performance with 2 x 60hp Outboards – top – 48 kph @ 6000 rpm
Cruise Speed – 39kph at 4500rpm
Props – 13″ x 15″ pitch – alloy
Twin 60HP Four Stroke Yamaha Big Foot Outboards
HULL & DECK
- Bow eye, bow roller, cross bollard
- 2 x stainless steel bow grab rails
- Side grab rails
- Mooring cleats (6)
- Moulded acrylic windshield
- Rear swim platform with stainless steel grab rails and boarding ladder
- Side opening cockpit door to starboard
- Deck mounted fuel filters
- Heavy duty PVC gunwale
- Moulded anchor locker with forward opening hatch
- Forward loading stainless steel bow ladder
- Regulation navigation lights and running lights
- Targa style bimini canopy folding with cover stock
- Cockpit lights x 6
- Large dinette to starboard bow
- Seats fully upholstered with storage under
- Electric marine toilet (large) fully enclosed under helm station with opening porthole
- Fully upholstered sunbed to port bow
- Instrument console with switch panel (circuit breaker)
- Hydraulic steering
- Upholstered helmsman’s bucket seat, swivelling
- Sports steering wheel
- Marine radio (27MHZ) and aerial
- Clarion AM/FM stereo and CD player
- Dash mounted fuel gauges
- Dash mounted Navman fish 4100 c/w thru hull transducer
- Speedo, tacho, hour and volt meters, fuel gauges (manufacturers standard equipment)
- Three burner gas stove & stainless steel sink
- BBQ plate to fit gas stove
- 12/240 volt 55 litre Engel fridge and extra battery
- Storage cupboards under unit
- Built in 60 litre esky
OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- 2 x 100 litre fuel tanks under floor deck filled
- 80 litre water tank
- 40 litre effluent holding tank with Y valve & deck fitting for dockside & overboard pump out including macerator pump
- 2 bilge pumps (400 GPH) with automatic float switches
- Deck shower to bow
- Dual batteries and switch
- Fire extinguisher with flush mount bracket
- Hull antifoul and epoxy seal
- Maxwell freedom 500 electric winch, c/w 30M chain & bow roller
- 150 litre fuel tanks x 2 (upgrade)
- 35 litre heat exchange hot water system (four stroke motors only)
- Shore power kit c/w earth leakage system with dual power socket
- Megapulse battery charger & maintainer (must have shore power kit)
- VHF marine radio and aerial
- Carpet to cockpit area (fixed or removable)
- Exhaust fan in toilet
- Side vanity unit & hand basin in toilet cubicle
- Dinette infill cushion for dinette to fold to double bed to stern
- Foam filling of hull for positive floatation
- Marine safety & morring pack comprising of,
- 1 x inshore flare kit
- 1 x first aid kit
- 1 x waterproof torch
- 1 x V-Sheet
- 1 x signalling mirror
- 6 x standard PFD type 1 lifejackets
- 1 x boat hook
- 2 x 6m mooring lines
- 2 x fenders c/w 1m lanyards
- Stainless steel targa arch
- Full fibreglass hardtop with stainless steel side supports, including stainless steel overhead grab rails port & starbaord, and 4 overhead cockpit lights
- Forward folding canopy extending from hardtop with stainless steel bows
- Canopy Sock
- Full set of camper covers c/w front & back flyscreens