7700 Sports Cabriolet
The sea has no limits!
A picture’s worth a thousand words, but there are some things that you have to experience first hand.
Like PowerCat’s stability & ride, which are second to none, the 7700 Sports Cabriolet versatility has to be seen to be believed. Unlike its sister ship, the 7700 Sedan, this sports Cabriolet allows you to open up the cockpit giving you the full sea breeze experience.
Want to go fishing?
Too easy! The entire lounge/dinette (including seat bases) can be removed leaving a spacious open cockpit. For the serious fisherman, a live bait tank, kill tank, rocket launchers and game poles are all options.
Want to go cruising?
Boarding is a breeze through the walk-thru boarding platform. The large lounge/dinette has plenty of room for 6 adults. With a fridge, sink and gas cooker, catering for your friends will be a pleasure.
Want to stay overnight?
The fully lined and carpeted cabin boasts a huge double bed, with hatch above, ensuring you have a comfortable night aboard. A full size electric toilet and plenty of storage space help make the 7700 Sports Cabriolet a home away from home. The rear lounge/dinette converts to a second double bed, so your friends can stay over night. With full camper covers, even the weather can’t spoil your fun.
Want a boat you can be proud to own and share with family and friends?
The 7700 Sports Cabriolet superb quality finish, fittings and styling will be sure to impress.
- Shipping Length – 7.9m (31′)
- Moulded Length – 7.75m (30’6″)
- Overall Beam – 2.5m (9’3″)
- Draft (Outboards Up) – 0.51m (1’8″)
- Freeboard – 1.07m (3’6″)
- Hull Deadrise – 28 Degrees
- Weight (Hull only plus 2 x 175hp motors – 2530Kg Approx
- Approx weight hull & trailer complete – 3300kg
- Recommended horsepower twin Outboards – 140hp – 200hp
- Performance with 2 x 175hp Four Stroke Suzukis Top 36 knots @ 5800rpm
- Approx combined fuel consumption @ cruise 38-40 L/hr @ 3600rpm
- Props – 14″ x 22′ pitch – Stainless steel