The sea has no limits!
A picture’s worth a thousand words, but there are some things that you have to experience first hand.
Like PowerCat’s stability & ride, which are second to none, the 2600 Sports versatility has to be seen to be believed.
Want to go fishing?
Too easy! The entire lounge/dinette (including seat bases) can be removed leaving a spacious open cockpit. For the serious fisherman, a live bait tank, kill tank, rocket launchers and game poles are all options.
Want to go cruising?
Boarding is a breeze through the walk-thru boarding platform. The large lounge/dinette has plenty of room for 6 adults. With a fridge, sink and gas cooker, catering for your friends will be a pleasure.
Want to stay overnight?
The fully lined and carpeted cabin boasts a huge double bed, with hatch above, ensuring you have a comfortable night aboard. A full size electric toilet and plenty of storage space help make the 2600 Sports a home away from home. The rear lounge/dinette converts to a second double bed, so your friends can stay over night. With full camper covers, even the weather can’t spoil your fun.
Want a boat you can be proud to own and share with family and friends?
The 2600 Sports superb quality finish, fittings and styling will be sure to impress.
Shipping Length – 7.2m (24′)
Moulded Length – 6.7m (24’6″)
Overall Beam – 2.5m (8’2″)
Draft (Outboards Up) – 0.51m (1’8″)
Freeboard – 1.07m (3’6″)
Hull Deadrise – 28 Degrees
Weight (Hull only plus 2 x 150hp motors – 2000Kg Approx
Approx weight hull & trailer complete – Galv – 2800kg
Recommended horsepower twin Outboards – 115hp – 150hp
Performance with 2 x 150hp 4Str Suzuki’s – top – 70 kph @ 5800 rpm
Approx combined fuel consumption @ cruise 34 L/hr – 47 kph @ 4500rpm
Twin 115HP Four Stroke Suzuki Outboards, with stainless steel props
HULL & DECK
- Bow eye, Bow Roller, Cross Bollard & Bow Sprit
- Maxwell Anchor Winch 50m Rope/10m chain combination and plough anchor
- Mooring cleats (4 x fixed & 2 x pop-up)
- Moulded Glass windscreen with S/Steel grab rail
- Rear marlin board with Stainless Steel grab rails/gate/boarding ladder/battery/storage compartment
- Deck mounted fuel fillers – Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty PVC Gunwale
- Moulded anchor locker/hatch
- Upholstered front console seat
- Forward quarter storage lockers
- Navigation lights and running lights (LED Regulation)
- Deck mounted rod holders x 8
- Fender storage x 2 (Includes fenders x 2)
- NOTE: All stainless steel is 316 Grade
- Flowcoat finish
- Internal Shelves x 2
- Internal Light
- Instrument Console, switch panel & circuit breakers
- Dual Ram outboard mounted hydraulic steering
- Console side access door – Lockable
- Chemical Toilet (Large)
- Fishmaster helm seating with rod holders
- LED overhead cockpit light
- Cockpit LED courtesy/mood lights x 4
- Self Draining cockpit
- Plumbed rear live bait wells 38ltr with teflon lids x 2
- Saltwater deckwash
- 12 volt socket/USB charger
- 200 litre fuel tanks under floor (Deck fillers) x 2
- Bilge pumps (700 GPH) with automatic float switches x 2
- Fusion marine waterproof stereo AM/FM – Waterproof speakers
- 80L water tank with fully automatic pressure system and deck shower
- Raymarine VHF marine radio
- Dual Engine batteries with isolating switch
- 100AH house battery x 1
- BEP VSR unit (Automatic battery monitoring/distribution system) x 2
- Suzuki digital gauges
- Ritchiemarine compass – Auto adjust
- Digital GME MT400 406mhz EPIRB with flush mount bracket
- Marine safety & mooring pack comprising off,
- 1 x Inshore flare kit
- 1 x First Aid kit
- 1 x Waterproof torch
- 1 x V-Sheet
- 1 x Signalling Mirror
- 6 x Standard PFD Type 1 lifejackets
- 1 x Boat Hook
- 2 x Fenders C/W 1m lanyards
- 2 x 6m Mooring lines
- Fire Extinguisher with flush mount bracket
Raymarine to Axiom 9″ MFD with chart and RMK10 remote keypad x 1
- Powercat Ezy Launch DUal Axle (Galvanised) Drive on/off Alko Axles
- Sen-A-Brake Air over hydraulic brakes on all four wheels
- S/Steel calipers
- LED Lights
- 50mm Tow ball coupling
- 15″ Alloy Mag wheels with spare (Rated @ 3500kg)